Gives theme developers and their users a convenient dropdown menu to preview the themes currently installed on the site as well as providing a download link for the one currently selected.
There is an options page in the admin section that allows you to:
- Choose which themes are available in the select menu
- Change the label text for the select menu
- Enable/disabled the Easy Digital Downloads support.
- Enable/disabled the bar globally. If disabled globally, enable on pages/posts.
- Enable and disable the default stylesheet
- Add custom content to the bar
- Upload the plugin folder to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Appearance->Theme Server screen to configure the plugin
- Updated the description.
- Added support for Easy Digital Downloads
- Added options to show globally or, if not globally, choose the pages to display on.